Subject: Re: Individual state objects
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:08:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> ...is there a CD available with dinosaur objects and prehistoric 
>backgrounds?    

The first issue of the Club Toaster CD comes with the Jurassic Park 
collection of dinosaur objects as a bonus.  Despite the fact that Club 
Toaster is primarily for Video Toaster owners, people that use LightWave
would find it very useful too because there are a LOT of objects and 
images included on the disk.

I highly recommend it!

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]